Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A 30 day late was removed and I'm not sure which

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

A 30 day late was removed and I'm not sure which

I received an alert that one of my recent 30 day lates was removed but when I checked on the alert(its from this site) it didnt state which company just that I went from 4 accounts reporting a late to 3. Here is my back story. I had a family emergency causing me to lose track of payments on 4 of my accounts last month. The rest of my accounts remained payed as agreed. I have since paid in full all but 2 accounts which will be paid off with my next paycheck. As I have over a 6 years AAoA I took a huge 70 point drop when they reported.  I am planing to begin GW letter writing to explain my circumstances and hope the may remove as I have over 3 years with perfect pays with each company and over 8 years of perfect payments on all my accounts. Is there a way to figure out which company removed the baddie or do I need to wait until I can pull my new 3B report on the first of June?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

Re: A 30 day late was removed and I'm not sure which

Was it on all 3 reports? Or one specific? Either way you could get a free report from any of the CRA’s by claiming you were denied credit to check which updated. Also your entitled to one free a year from annualcreditreport.com.

Or you also have the option of upgrading to the 3B+ on myFico for $10 extra per month that’ll allow you to pull your FICO Scores and reports every 30 days. Those would be my suggestions or use credit karma if none of the above work for you.

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A 30 day late was removed and I'm not sure which

Whenever I can't figure it out, I go to the TU website, and act as if I'm disputing something, it pulls up everything on there. Showing all lates etc. ... So, I can see everything but I never choose anything and then exit out (cancel it). That's a little trick I've used with them
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.