Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple questions on starting work on medical collections

tag
lachrymosa
Established Member

A couple questions on starting work on medical collections

Hello all, I'm about to start the process of trying to remove several medical collections from my reports using the HIPAA process.  I do NOT have the money to PIF on all of them right now and they are all within the SOL, so do I simply tackle one collection at a time, even if they are with the same CA?  Do I tackle each CRA separately as well or all 3 at once?  I thought that even if I can't PIF on all right now, I can at least send the pre HIPAA letter for all of them at once so I can at least get the balances verified.  Is this ok?

Thanks in advance for any help...

You can't take the sky from me...

Starting scores 8/18/15
Experian 590 Transunion 609 Equifax 620
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A couple questions on starting work on medical collections

@lachrymosa wrote:

Hello all, I'm about to start the process of trying to remove several medical collections from my reports using the HIPAA process.  I do NOT have the money to PIF on all of them right now and they are all within the SOL, so do I simply tackle one collection at a time, even if they are with the same CA?  Do I tackle each CRA separately as well or all 3 at once?  I thought that even if I can't PIF on all right now, I can at least send the pre HIPAA letter for all of them at once so I can at least get the balances verified.  Is this ok?

Thanks in advance for any help...

We cannot discuss the HIPAA Process on this board, I recommend you contact its creator directly. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
lachrymosa
Established Member

Re: A couple questions on starting work on medical collections

Oh my bad, will do. Thanks. :-)
You can't take the sky from me...

Starting scores 8/18/15
Experian 590 Transunion 609 Equifax 620
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.