Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little bit of effort and time

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little bit of effort and time

Back in May 2015 my Vantascore acording to Credit Karma for Transunion was 459 and Equifax 486, after doing a lot of reading, and reading stories of how some of you guys over here got your scores up, I decided to fix my credit.  It hasn't been easy but as of today my Vantascore for Transunion is 633 and Equifax 649, that has been the higher I have seen it since I enrolled in Credit Karma about 5 years ago.  I wanna thank you all for your encouraging words.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A little bit of effort and time

You really should get your real FICO's.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You really should get your real FICO's.

As of today, Fico8 EQ 618; TU 628; EX 617

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love it!! Im trying to get the there too but getting discourage. Trying to stay the course!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Love it!! Im trying to get the there too but getting discourage. Trying to stay the course!

Don't get discourage.  If I could do it, with tons of collections, late payments and why nots, so can you.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, keep working at it.
Message 6 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Keep doing what you're doing. It obviously is working!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Dont be discouraged, in november 2015 I had scores around 530 or so, and now I am averaging at 630-640. and have about 13k in revolving credit. and a brand new car 2016 Kia Sorento at 10percent apr. So I will say that do not give up...it takes time...trust me when i saw my low number in Nov 2015 I wanted to say "forget it" but I pushed on and now I am looking way better! So I know you can do it.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!! I moved forward today and got approval for Open Sky secured card today (fund it July 5)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.