Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about CMRR

tag
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

A question about CMRR

I sent a letter to a collection company CMRR, I got my form 3811 back ( green card) showing they have received my letter but the signature is just scribbles and there is no printed name or date on the form. Is there any accountability to the postal service for getting this information, as a service was paid for? this receipt is pretty much useless for anything other than knowing someone somewhere scribbled on the receipt.

thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A question about CMRR

Sadly - working at a law firm where I send the cards out all the time - it happens alot.

Go online to USPS.com and run the tracking number through the system and print the tracking codes.   It will at least tell you the actual delivery date and time (if not who signed for it) - but at least it's something.  

Message 2 of 3
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

Re: A question about CMRR

@Anonymous wrote:

Sadly - working at a law firm where I send the cards out all the time - it happens alot.

Go online to USPS.com and run the tracking number through the system and print the tracking codes.   It will at least tell you the actual delivery date and time (if not who signed for it) - but at least it's something.  

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.