Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A small Victory with EQ w/ IIB

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

A small Victory with EQ w/ IIB

I had an IIB acct that was double reporting on EQ, that ive previously disputed with no luck. Tried again a few days ago, and got the email this morning that the extra acct was deleted. I expect NO score change, just one less derog on the report now. Waiting for my other disputes now from TU, and an attempted early exclusion.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: A small Victory with EQ w/ IIB

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

I had an IIB acct that was double reporting on EQ, that ive previously disputed with no luck. Tried again a few days ago, and got the email this morning that the extra acct was deleted. I expect NO score change, just one less derog on the report now. Waiting for my other disputes now from TU, and an attempted early exclusion.

A definite victory.

Message 3 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

A definite victory.

yea, just 22 more to go now, lol..those fall off in 2019Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job @Pizza1..

Message 6 of 7
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats pizza1

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.