Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A small WOO HOO

tag
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: A small WOO HOO

no kidding... about that... did you just PIF with midland and dispute with the CRAs and they didn't respond?

Message 11 of 14
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Paid or not FP is going to be a tough fight for GWs or removals! Good luck!!!

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regarding Midland, I PIF as soon as they contacted me back in Aug 2011. Probably about 6 months ago I disputed them through the CRA's and they were gone from my report a week later. Never had to GW them or anything, so I guess I did get lucky. I'm not expecting much luck with the GW letter to First Premier, but figured it won't hurt to try and if not, It's set to fall off in a year.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be happy just to have my balance on FP show a big goose egg. Can't wait for that to update on the CRA's!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.