Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAoA question??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAoA question??

Is there anything in the FICO report or CK that will give you an accurate AAoA, or do you figure it for yourself? What is in the figure....revolving, loans, old closed accounts, etc? I found a AAoA calculator through a link on this site, but just dont know what needs to be plugged in the boxes. When I get the results, what is a good AAoA to have to boost your score?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AAoA question??

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there anything in the FICO report or CK that will give you an accurate AAoA, or do you figure it for yourself? What is in the figure....revolving, loans, old closed accounts, etc? I found a AAoA calculator through a link on this site, but just dont know what needs to be plugged in the boxes. When I get the results, what is a good AAoA to have to boost your score?

Only OC accounts are used to calculate AAoA, applies to open and closed accounts for Fico. Ck only uses open accounts for its AAoA. IMO 8-10 years would yield a pretty good Fico score.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.