Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS loans contact info?!

tag
Laxbam7
Valued Member

ACS loans contact info?!

Hi!

I am hoping someone has contact information for the higher ups at ACS. I have tried contacting for a GW for a 60 day late payment and have had no luck. I have searched the boards and have seen that the information for the CEO, VP exists!! I have tried googling this info. as well but perhaps I am not as talented as other!

These people are jerks! I pulled my report two days ago to discover this 60 day late ding. I have not had a late payment on my report in almost 5 years as I have been rebuilding my credit. ACS was sending letters to my Mother's address which is 5 hours from where I have resided for several years. I left Nursing School in March and will be restarting this upcoming Januaury- I am not sure how this loan even went into repayment that fast!

I am looking to purchase my first home soon, yay, and this baddied dropped me a decent amount. 

Any help would be MUCH APPRECIATED!Smiley Happy

Thank you, 

Starting Score: EX 610 TU 680
Current Score: EX 657 TU 710
Goal Score: Overall 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS loans contact info?!

I did some googling for you. I'll PM you what I found.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

MrsH or Laxb, can either of you please IM me the contact information as well?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would greatly appreciate contact info for ACS Student loans as well to send a goodwill letter to.

Thanks!

Mandy

twoifbytravel@aol.com

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also need the ACS contact info. For the record, they are extremely difficult to deal with. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please PM me any contact info, success story, etc. for ACS GW? 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Student loans go into deferment for usually 6 months when not in school. At the end of that if you have not requested deferment or forbearance you become responsible for payment.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone mind PMing me the contact information as well? Thanks!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.