Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS updating!!

tag
Goodness
Regular Contributor

ACS updating!!

I have for the last hr going over my EQ credit report. I couldn't understand why getting alert for another 20 point drop. Previous Dec 30th for 26 point drop. As posted in other post completed my loan rehab in Nov 2014. All my 17 loans with Wells Fargo but out of those 3 with ACS/Wells Fargo. 2 updated with same info before rehab stating defaulted, assigned to government permanent on Dec 28 than on Jan 6th update again with same info but all three with fixed rate added. When looked at summary of credit score that was the only difference. 120 days late in payment status. Was the reason in last 6 months 2 on 28th and 3 on 6th. These student loans and LVNV funding are killing my rebuilding. I am paying all bills on time. But scores keep going down, get knocked down when lvnv funding report monthly with balance increase, now student loans. Can I file complaint with BBB, credit Bureau no help. ANY ADVICE IS NEEDED!!!!
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.