Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD ASTRA 2-minute PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AD ASTRA 2-minute PFD

- Hi, AD ASTRA? I found a speedy cash collection for $315 on my credit report, could you please DELETE it from my reports if i pay in full right now?

ADA: We usually update to $0 paid, but if you want a deletion I have to get one of the supervisors to approve it. You will make the payment today?

- Yes!

ADA: Please hold 

ADA: OK my supervisor approved it but the way it works is within 24-48 hours will update to paid, but within 30 days it will be deleted from all 3 CRA's. Its more like two weeks but we have to say 30 days. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

- That's okay AD ASTRA, love you buh bye!!

And my coffee is still hot!

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
crissyanj
Contributor

Re: AD ASTRA 2-minute PFD

Congrats!! That's good to know. I have one from them as well.

Will you update when it's removed?!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure! Good idea.
Message 3 of 9
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

- Hi, AD ASTRA? I found a speedy cash collection for $315 on my credit report, could you please DELETE it from my reports if i pay in full right now?

ADA: We usually update to $0 paid, but if you want a deletion I have to get one of the supervisors to approve it. You will make the payment today?

- Yes!

ADA: OK my supervisor approved it but the way it works is within 24-48 hours will update to paid, but within 30 days it will be deleted from all 3 CRA's. Its more like two weeks but we have to say 30 days. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Smiley Happy

Did this ever get removed as you expected?

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

- Yes!

Smiley Happy

Good to see!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, this did in fact get dropped, though I think it took a full 30 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. lol.

They fell off the Experian and TU in like 3 weeks I think, and I was just about to Equifax on Day 31, when I checked my report and they finally came off.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did a PFD with them we'll see! Thanks for the infor OP
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Info*
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very good to know, i have the same balance with them. I will be doing a PFD within the coming weeks aswell!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.