mtditch

ADVICE NEEDED

I am new to the MyFICO FORUM and I am hoping to get some advice on how I can rebuild my credit. Before I started correcting my credit. I had 3 charge-off & 1 collection.   I settled 2 charge-off on my report and I just started a payment arrangement on my last charge-off.  I also  I paid off my collection as well. After doing this I did see my score drop & then slower increase. Hopefully, I just learned that My FICO score is different than the SCORES.. Guess my question is what else can I do, to see improvements in those scores as well.  

guiness56

Re: ADVICE NEEDED

What do you have reporting as positive accounts?

Do you have CC and how is your utilization?

For the paid collections, which will not help your score, start sending GW letters out and ask for them to be deleted.  A deletion is the only sure way to see some sort of increase in your score.

Same with the paid COs.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}