Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADVICE NEEDED

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: ADVICE NEEDED

Hi swtrent1993,

I just saw your post and thought I would just like to welcome you to the forum and just give you some support , and leave the long story out regarding, your situation. 

First, congrats with the kids, a lot to handle being very young. I admire that, my son is a little bit older that yourself and I understand your fraustrations like all people. I think I take the price. I had no patience about over a year ago. I could not handle  someone holding me hostage my credit, a mistake in the past. 

Anyways, the best advise I can share with you is to always stay positive, hang around, there are a lot of knowledge here and great people support and good advise. Trust me. One of the best thing or choice I did was to ask questions, get answers and just take it slow. I was once told, my good first advise, "reebuilding its not a race, it's a marathon (thanks to Baller4life). Until this day over a year ago. I'm grateful for those words. And congratulations again with your children and your motivation that are really great.

Best of luck and never give up. I hope you read this again, i just edited it for a few corrections from my iphone's auto-correct. Your kind indulgence is appreciated. And I am not drunk. : )

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV and Disputing are two completely different processes. Dispute asserts an error in an item on your report, regulated under FCRA. DV requires a collector to stop collection activity until the debt is validated, and is completely unrelated to reporting. Its regulated by FDCPA.
Message 12 of 13
Katheryne88
Regular Contributor

So let's say I go to the Dr, and he tells me I have to have a left kidney transplant (I know it's bad..) but I love love love my left kidney and tell him he needs to take the right one instead. He goes "well, katherynne I don't perform unnecessary surgeries that's against the law" , my answer cannot be "well but I read on a yelp review that you've done right kidney removals before" ..

You see where I am going there? Unfortunately we wish the agencies and lenders would give us all the same fair treatment of deleting the mistakes we've made in the past, but they don't nor they are obligated to based on what some john has said on an Internet forum.

Anyways... If it works for you let me know so I can forward FP all the deleting succes threads I've found here about them.

Starting score May 2015 500's across the boards
Now - 610 EQ 598 TU 597 EX
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.