Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AES Goodwill

I am also trying to clear out 2 30 day lates w AES. A Chase student loan was transerred to them and after perfect payment status for 2 years w Chase Aes reports 2 lates.  I wasnt notified of the transfer

anyway i have disputed and completed the We need more information form and just yeaterday got a letter saying that they are not going to change anything

can you please provide me with the email of the CEO you corresponded with?

thank you

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please PM me the CEO's email address also?  My letters don't seem to get a response so I think Email may be the way to go. MANY thanks!!!!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I just emailed the CEO (best I could figure his address) and attached my supporting documents. Should I email other people on the "executive team" that I found online or just leave it at the CEO????   What do you think?

Message 13 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, I just emailed the CEO (best I could figure his address) and attached my supporting documents. Should I email other people on the "executive team" that I found online or just leave it at the CEO????   What do you think?

I only mailed letters to the office of the CEO, some have success with multi but I always like to go to the top dog. Might see what the outcome is on the first letter before emailing/mailing anyone else. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, GDALE!!!  I hope this is successful as I think my student loan baddies are really dragging my scores down.    (p.s. on other GW I have done, I have just gone with the highest person/ceo type person I could find and that has worked, so I think you are right).

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So excited...thanks everyone for your help because it worked!! (especially gdale and Firecourage!!) Smiley Very Happy

Got a call from EO at AES...not sure which email hit the right spot since I emailed every executive I could find, ombudsman and top dog. I tried first name dot last name, first initial and last name, and a few other variations, LOL.  They had emailed me back from ombudsman a couple weeks ago saying they were reviewing. Then nothing for two weeks so I emailed again with the "I haven't heard anything, I know you are all super busy but please please" and within 3 days I got a call from them confirming they were correcting the reporting. They said it would take 60 days to get something in the mail but the CRs are starting to update already! 

The listing for unpaid charge off of 25k was updated to zero balance, transferred to other.  (There is the other listing on my CRs stating the paid/settled charge off showing zero balance, which is correct and all fine). 

EQ went up from 658 to 672, 14 points!  Can't wait to see TU and EX. Smiley Happy 

The information I have learned on MyFico has been a lifesaver.  My hubby and I are definitely getting to where we can buy a house later this year. Thanks to you guys!!!! Heart

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

could someone please pm me the execs email address

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.