Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI ADDRESS MESS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AFNI ADDRESS MESS!!

I've sent them 2 dv's to Po Box 3907 Bloomington, IL. They signed for the first one not the 2nd. Today I look at some old post on here and it says the address is 3097!!!! I was ready to send my letters to the CRA today. Will this matter if they actually signed for it? It's addressed to them, why would someone else sign for it? Need advice quick, I'm on my way to Post Office.

Message Edited by kiyahsmom on 05-22-2008 09:47 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AFNI ADDRESS MESS!!

It would not be their fault it's yours...there just might be a person..who just signs when the mail man comes..and look later...after they realized..that's probably why they didn't sign for the second one...
Message 2 of 5
Established Member

That is wiered, because my Certified letter went to AFNI Inc. PO Box 3427, Bloomington, IL 61702. and they signed for it.

TransUnion
695Date: 5/11/2008
Equifax
670Date: 5/13/2008
Experian
672Date: 5/13/2008
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I notice is a lot of companies/CA's have multiple PO boxes or keep chaning to screw us over.

What if you still sent to the CRA and see what happens? Do they list that as thier address anywhere?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

PO BOX 3427 is what I have - and their Corp Headquarters phone number is 309-828-5226
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.