cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI-Bloom Collections Department Address Needed for DV Letter.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AFNI-Bloom Collections Department Address Needed for DV Letter.

I am having a VERY hard time finding the address to send a DV letter to for AFNI-Bloom. It's only on his Transunion report which I don't currently have...

Does anyone have recent address information for AFNI-Bloom so I can get this DV letter sent off?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
hotmeg
New Contributor

Re: AFNI-Bloom Collections Department Address Needed for DV Letter.

AFNI

PO BOX 3097

BLOOMINGTON, IL 61702

800-767-2364

IS THE ADDRESS I HAVE FOR THEM!!!! HOPE IT HELPS!!!

Message 2 of 6
Coreyswife4ever
Regular Contributor

You know you can go to their website and do that.  I disputed online and I received a letter saying my dispute was valid and it was removed from my credit report.  Their website is afnicollections.com.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coreyswife,

That sounds like an excellent idea - however, half the digits in the account number are X'd out on my report.. lol gotta have it to do online dispute. blah.

Message 4 of 6
lagb
Contributor

@Coreyswife4ever wrote:
You know you can go to their website and do that.  I disputed online and I received a letter saying my dispute was valid and it was removed from my credit report.  Their website is afnicollections.com.

Like the above poster, I don't have an account number though.  Online requires one. I've never received any correspondence from Afni.  This is due to be deleted in a year, but I'd rather not wait that long. 

Message Edited by lagb on 09-10-2009 09:19 AM
Message 5 of 6
kelright21
Established Member

I sent my DV to AFNI on the first of September. Hard to send CMRRR to a PO BOX, though. The address I have is AFNI Inc 404 Brock Drive Bloomington IL 61702. It was signed for by a Phyllis Uphoff. No response as of yet. 
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.