Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI Contacts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AFNI Contacts

Can anyone help?

I've already sent DV and recieved validation.  Debt is a small amount and past SOL but still reportable.  Tried PFD with the Reovery Team email.  No dice... I've seen lots of old threads with contacts sent via PM.  Anyone feeling super nice and willing to help out?

I do plan to send a postal PFD today as well.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AFNI Contacts

They denied my attempts for a PFD too. However, A GW will most likely work. I also didn't PIF. They have since been deleted off of my reports. Good luck.
Message 2 of 6
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Afni is good about deleting with a GW after full amount is paid.

I have the contact information I used with them if you would like it.

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 3 of 6
meshon711
New Contributor

Can I have this information as well? Please send me a pm thanks!

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
lee09
Established Member

Could someone PM this information to me also please.

Message 5 of 6
quizamo

Everything I seem to be reading on the boards is that AFNI will not do a PFD, but they will do a GW delete after the account has been settled.  I am about to make a payment with them now for a three year old ATT account ($160), but I am also looking for contact information for ANFI to get a GW delete after PIF.

It's my only derrogatory mark left... and I'm looking forward to getting it off of my report! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.