Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI Delete - 30 pt Increase

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AFNI Delete - 30 pt Increase

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks very much!  I followed your directions and will now wait for the envelope to turn yellow! Smiley Happy

Let me be the first to send you one so you'll know what it looks like. Smiley Happy

Message 91 of 107
rhawkins23

Hi cass,

Do you mind telling me what email address you used to contact AFNI? I would like to try to get an account that I paid in full deleted from my reports.

Thanks

Message 92 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone please PM me the email address? I thank you in advance.

Message 93 of 107
rhawkins23

Greetings,

Can you please PM me the email address to Afni. i am in the same boat as you were. this would be very helpful.

thanks

in advance

Message 94 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for someone to PM me the email address as well Smiley Tongue

Message 95 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please send me the email?  Thank you for helping.

Message 96 of 107
ssghandless
Contributor

Hello, Congrats on getting your PFD deleted! I was wondering if you have the email of the person you emailed to get the PFD? 

4/5/12 TU-635 Ex-634 Eq-646 (Kroll Fact. Home loan)
9/8/10 TU-654 Ex-627 Eq-638
8/1/10 TU-629 Ex-627 Eq-638

Starting Score: 526
Current Score: 635
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 97 of 107
phill017
Valued Member

could I get one of you kind sirs to pm me the email please? thanks!

Message 98 of 107
Karefree

Afni is definatley a good collection agency to work with.  I had a couple of collection accounts for AFni.  They sent me a settlement offer; if I paid 50 percent of the balance they would remove the items from the CRA's within 7 to 10 days.  I took these offers immediately; the balances were low, but I was glad they would delete the items as well. CongratsSmiley Happy

Message 99 of 107
phill017
Valued Member

Afni Success !!! I sent an email to the recovery address listed on the website essentially asking for a pay for delete, after reading on this board, much to my amazement the

very next day I get a response, here is my email:

Dear Collection Officer,

I am once again writing in regard to this collection and have noticed that on my most recent credit report the account number and amount have changed.  As indicated on my TransUnion report:

Collection agency: Afni

Original balance: $867

Current Balance: $754

Date Assigned: March 24, 2007

Date Reported: September 22, 2010

Date Closed: September 22, 2010

Original Lender: 10 At T Mobility

Account Number: XXXXXXXXXX

I greatly desire to bring this account to a close and as I've recently found others have gained the same success I desire with pursuing this via email instead of the postal service. If this is a secure venue to discuss this account I would very much like this item and tradeline deleted from all 3 credit reports in return for an expedite payment, on the Afni web site. Thank you very much for your continued correspondence thus far regarding this matter.

Best wishes,

XX

(Now the only thing I noticed was they didn't mention me having to pay, however I kept my word and accessed their web site, where I found a settlement offer of half this amount ($377), which I paid and brought this matter to a close, I have a feeling that I may not have needed to pay? But I just followed through with what I said I was going to do.

Their response today:

Photobucket

Message 100 of 107
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.