cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI PFD FTW!

Frequent Contributor

AFNI PFD FTW!

I am so happy to be able to share my FIRST success in this mess =)

I sent a PFD on an account- fully expecting them to send me a letter back saying they would agree to the PFD.  Instead, to my surprise was a letter back saying they couldn't verify my account, and were removing the collection off my credit reports and closing the account.  LOL  WOOHOOO

Btw- this was an account with AFNI Inc.    Didn't send them a DV- just sent a PFD which stated it wasn't a DV... LOL and they still sent a letter back saying they couldn't verify the account and were closing and going to have it deleted from CR's.  I was jumping for joy =)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AFNI PFD FTW!

bruiseviolet wrote:

I am so happy to be able to share my FIRST success in this mess =)

I sent a PFD on an account- fully expecting them to send me a letter back saying they would agree to the PFD.  Instead, to my surprise was a letter back saying they couldn't verify my account, and were removing the collection off my credit reports and closing the account.  LOL  WOOHOOO

Btw- this was an account with AFNI Inc.    Didn't send them a DV- just sent a PFD which stated it wasn't a DV... LOL and they still sent a letter back saying they couldn't verify the account and were closing and going to have it deleted from CR's.  I was jumping for joy =)

Congratulations! I hope this is just the first of many.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 2