cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI/Verizon both dropped off today, EQ went up 31 points!!!

tag
BaddebtKing
New Contributor

AFNI/Verizon both dropped off today, EQ went up 31 points!!!

Yea! When I got the alert from myFICO, I was hoping for a big score increase, but boy was I surprised! From AFNI/Verizon deleting!? Smiley Surprised OK..... I though it was going to be from me lowering my cc util down to 0% or maybe reflecting some other new accounts adding in. I guess I still have those and more to look forward to (like the judgement I hope will be coming off very soon) thanks to this place and you's peoples!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 730 -- TU 763
Current Score: EQ 764 -- Walmart TU FICO 9/6/11 775
Goal Score: EQ 800 -- TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
poet
Regular Contributor

Re: AFNI/Verizon both dropped off today, EQ went up 31 points!!!

Congratulations, Your Majesty! I also got a nice score bump when I paid down everything to zero or close to it (windfall), and I've added a teeny bit of utilization across the board this month. By the 6th, my score had jumped 34 points! The hated and strongly-contested 30-day late now shows "paid as agreed." Not sure whether that alone is the deal, but I expect another bump around mid-month as eveything reports in. I'm trying to stay below 7% UTIL. Also, I have a ton of inquiries and one old debt falling off nearly every month this year.

Keep on truckin'!

Message Edited by poet on 02-09-2010 05:56 PM

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 673 EQ, 681 TU, 650 EX
Goal Score: 720

Update April 1: TU 615/EQ624
Update June 28: TU 641/EQ 626
Update Sept 21: TU 681, EQ 673, EX 650 (FAKO)
I FINALLY got that car at the rate I wanted! Thanks, FICO Forums!

Message 2 of 4
BaddebtKing
New Contributor

Thanks poet! My first major score increase. Smiley Very Happy

I wonder how much longer it will be until I get the alert that my score went up from util going from 54% down to 0%??? 

I PIF on Jan. 21........ Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: EQ 730 -- TU 763
Current Score: EQ 764 -- Walmart TU FICO 9/6/11 775
Goal Score: EQ 800 -- TU 800

Message 3 of 4
hardworker77
Contributor

Good for you I can't wait unitl AFNI falls off of my reports. That will be July and Sept of this year.....  
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.