cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI won't budge

tag
mojopsy

Re: AFNI won't budge

I have also been trying to no avail to get a PFD for an ATT account with AFNI. I've tried phone calls, emails, and snail mail. Any other suggestions?? I would appreciate any help offered.

Thanks.

Message 11 of 25
bluerazr

can someone please PM me the email address used for AFNI?

Thank you

Starting Score: 504
Current Score: 608
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 25
QAEngineer

I'm in the same boat. Any help or PM is appreciated.

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no luck with AFNI either. It's a PAID AT&T bill. Can someone PM me the contact info? Thanks so much!
Message 14 of 25
pymintz1
New Contributor

Same issue here can you pm me also.

Thanks

FICO SCORES
TRANS 708 EQUIFAX 651 EXPERIAN 640 moving a inch at a time.
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a hit from AFNI on my TU report for Tmobile. Its saying that the original account was from 2008. Ive been with Sprint since 2007. I had Tmobile in 2004/2005. Obviously they are just selling the debt but cant i fight this and say its past SOL in my state (FL)?

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat as well..they won't budge..Can someone please PM me?

Message 17 of 25
mandar13077
Established Member

I also have an account with AFNI that I didn't know was on my credit until I pulled it last week. I sent an e-mail to an address that I found, but I have not gotten a repose back, but it has only been less than a week.

If someone else has had better luck let me know what you did so your good luck can rub off on me :-) LOL

Help help/advice would be awesome.  Thanks!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey i also have a charge from anfi for $194 from 11/07, i would like this off my credit report, what would be the best option to go with? thanks ron.

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey i also have a charge from anfi for $194 from 11/07, i would like this off my credit report, what would be the best option to go with? thanks ron. Smiley Tongue 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.