cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL YOUR $$, MORTGAGE, AUTO LOAN & CC AT SAME CU...??

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

ALL YOUR $$, MORTGAGE, AUTO LOAN & CC AT SAME CU...??

My bank that I do all my checking and savings with wouldn't give me the time of day for a CC or a Business LOC.  The CU that I only had $7 in because I was too lazy to go close the acct not only gave me an unsecured with a $500 CL but gave me an increase to $2500 after only 4 on time payments for full amount or 5% to get the util.

Their mortgage rate is like 3.5% (I'm at 5%) and their car loan rate is like 2.5% (I'm at 6.5%).

So my question is:  Do the FICO gods have any druthers as to where I pay?  Or will this reduce my TLs?  Or will it still show a seperate TL for Mortgage.  One for CC. One for Car Loan....???

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: ALL YOUR $$, MORTGAGE, AUTO LOAN & CC AT SAME CU...??

Are you talking about refinancing with your CU?  I am not understanding your question.

Message 2 of 5
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

yes refying my mortgage and auto loan thru my CU

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 3 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

You will have seperate TL's cause each account will have its own account number.

Message 4 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@signguy17 wrote:

yes refying my mortgage and auto loan thru my CU

Each individual account would be a separate TL.  Including those closed out by the other lenders when they get paid off. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.