Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALLIANCE ONE DELETION SUCCESS!

tag
MMAYFIELD0309
Valued Member

ALLIANCE ONE DELETION SUCCESS!

Hey everyone!

Had 3 collection accounts with Alliance One from about 3 years ago for a few tickets I never paid. I paid for 2 of them earlier this year in march so I could get my license back, as they were the only 2 holding me back, the 3rd one was optional. At that time earlier this year I had paid no attention to or new what my credit score was or what was on it.

Few months ago when I actually did begin to take interest in repairing my credit score I bumped into the collection accounts which the two that were paid were listed as "paid" while the other was/is still listed as "placed collection". I decided to call Alliance (just any random phone number I could find for them) and talked to one of the guys in the collection department about how I could get the collections removed. He recommended that I just "dispute it if it's been paid and if it's not paid yet, then obviously pay it and dispute it". To his knowledge, he said that's what he's seen work.

So fast forward 5 weeks, officially as of today the 2 accounts have been "deleted and removed". Also had another collection from the city (booking fee for a DUI I received last yearSmiley Sad) removed today! Yeeeeaaahh!!!

Still have plenty of work to do but got a 14 points increase!! Slowly but surely i'll get there.......it's a work in progress!

Thanks guys!

Starting Score: TU FAKO: 565 - EQ FICO: 598 - EX FAKO: 545
Current Score: TU FICO: 632 - EQ FICO: 646 - EX FAKO: 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Re: ALLIANCE ONE DELETION SUCCESS!

That gives me hope!!

I have 5 old parking tickets on my Experian report, all paid in full years ago, yet still on my report. You can imagine the damage this is doing to my score!

I called Alliance, and they refuse to remove them. This is the Seattle area. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Thanks and congrats,

A-

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.