cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMERICA HONDA FINANCE WILL NOT REMOVE MY LATE PAYMENTS! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMERICA HONDA FINANCE WILL NOT REMOVE MY LATE PAYMENTS! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

I just spoke with American Honda Finance Company and they will not remove my 30 days late from my credit report.  Apparently they don't do GW gestures.  Does anybody have any backdoor info I can use?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMERICA HONDA FINANCE WILL NOT REMOVE MY LATE PAYMENTS! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

@Anonymous wrote:

I just spoke with American Honda Finance Company and they will not remove my 30 days late from my credit report.  Apparently they don't do GW gestures.  Does anybody have any backdoor info I can use?

Is it just a single 30 day late? How old is it?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMERICA HONDA FINANCE WILL NOT REMOVE MY LATE PAYMENTS! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

It's two 30 day late in 2005 and one 30 day late in 2006

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

It's two 30 day late in 2005 and one 30 day late in 2006

I understand about wanting to get all your negatives removed but if those lates are all that are left on your reports it is unlikely they are having much impact on your score at this point. Lates can report for 7 years from each individual date of delinquency so depending on the month they happened in 2005 the latest they can report is 12/2012.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.