Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP Approved! - 12k!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCP Approved! - 12k!

So after having her only baddie removed a couple months ago, my wife has gotten a 4k cli from Discover which boosted her score to 750.  She just got approved for a BCP with a 12k SL!!  Can she 3x CLI this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX BCP Approved! - 12k!

That is great! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So after having her only baddie removed a couple months ago, my wife has gotten a 4k cli from Discover which boosted her score to 750.  She just got approved for a BCP with a 12k SL!!  Can she 3x CLI this?

Sweet!  In theory, yes, in 61 days she can request a $36k CL on the card.  It's possible she could get it; they may ask for income verification or something.  Worst case scenario is that they give a CLI to something less than $36k, but I would imagine it could still be a very nice limit.

I suggest you tell her to run as much as she possibly can through that card for the next 2 months up until that CLI can be requested and PIF.  The more you can run up the balance and pay it off during those 2 cycles, the greater the chances are IMO of getting that 3X CLI or at least very close to it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.