Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANOTHER CHASE GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!!

tag
liyfe1
Valued Member

ANOTHER CHASE GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone on myfico.com. CHASE HAS AGREED TO DELETE MY CHARGE OFF FROM 2007 Smiley Happy.  I emailed them and they got back to me the next day. IM BEYOND HAPPY!!

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: ANOTHER CHASE GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!!

CONRATSSSSS!!!!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 48
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Good job! Chase is on the good side of quite a few people. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 48
liyfe1
Valued Member

yes they are...i bank with them by default (wamu). But i will be sticking around out of loyalty.. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 48
giants1986
Valued Member

could you PM me the email address you used? I have been trying to good will them but to no avail so far.

Equifax - 682
Trans Union - 687
Message 5 of 48
ando35
Frequent Contributor

Good for you, I have mailed one GW about 3 weeks ago but got no response.

Message 6 of 48
Matstarr
Valued Member

Can you pm me the info I ve been trying for months 

Starting Score: EQ 586 EX 587 TQ 601 11/11
Current Score: EQ 820 TU 835 EX 842
Goal Score: 850

Message 7 of 48
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Can you please pm me who you sent it to?  I sent them a letter about 3 weeks ago to their normal address and I'm guessing it's going to be rejected.

Thanks!

-S

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 8 of 48
liyfe1
Valued Member

PM And i will give it too you. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 48
esme
Regular Contributor

@liyfe1 wrote:

PM And i will give it too you. Smiley Happy

Thank you liyfe1!!!!!!! I wrote an email LAST NIGHT as soon as I got your PM with the email address, and TODAY I received a call from his Executive Department saying that they have approved my request to delete my charge-off (dated 2005) in response to the email that I sent last night!!!!! She is going to be faxing and mailing me a letter to confirm this agreement! The crazy thing is I was just on the phone with Chase this morning with their customer service department for the 4th time this month, and they were still insisting that they could not delete. I am so happy!!! Thank you again!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.