Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE have any good Mohela GW info.

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

ANYONE have any good Mohela GW info.

I read another post on here where someone had an exec email and had some lates removed. I requested that info a long time ago, so Im hoping someone on here might have had success with them?

Ive mailed several GW but they process it as a dispute, despite my wording "this is not a dispute" and phone calls get me nowhere.

Im very close to qualifying for a mortgage pre-approval and the lates are the only thing REALLY holding me down.

*crossing fingers*

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ecrad17
New Contributor

Re: ANYONE have any good Mohela GW info.

I've sent letters and been told that they don't delete. Did you default on the SL or just have a late payment?

Message 2 of 3
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Re: ANYONE have any good Mohela GW info.

I did a 6 month forebearance, thinking it wouldnt count as lates, and I got 6 consecutive lates reported.

I didnt default, but wish I had!! Had I defaulted, I couldve done a rehab program on the loan and removed derogs, but its too late for that now.

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.