Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARROW FINANCIAL removed?!

tag
ddiamond
Valued Member

ARROW FINANCIAL removed?!

Has anyone had any success in having ARROW FINANCIAL remove a paid account from their credit report due to a GW letter?

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: ARROW FINANCIAL removed?!

NO

Message 2 of 30
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, I read of a few rare success stories out there. If there's one, then there are many.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Happy-Dance-Arrow-Financial-deleted/m-p/32906...

Message 3 of 30
ddiamond
Valued Member

Thanks!

Message 4 of 30
ddiamond
Valued Member

I have emailed ARROW FINANCIAL and hopefully my GW letter will work. In addition to emailing Arrow Financial I also emailed the original creditor which is FIRST PREMIER BANK to see if they will honor my GW letter as well. I emailed the CEO of each company. Hopefully I will get a response soon.

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot seem to get through to Arrow at all.  Their contact us page of their website has been down for at least 6 months.  I managed to find some emails of execs but whenever I try to send a GW email, I gett a sending failure notice back to my inbox.. Also, I sent a snail mail GW letter and it got returned to me.  If you have an amail address, could you please PM it to me?  I have been going nuts trying to contact this company!

Message 6 of 30
ddiamond
Valued Member

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GW letter worked!!! Arrow Financial has removed the paid account from my credit report. I got an email yesterday from someone at arrow financial saying they would forward my email to a specific department to have it checked. I checked my credit report today and arrow financial is gone! I was very persisitent with them, I sent the same email every morning between 8-9am wishing that someone would read it and not think it was spam. What a sigh of relief. The only paid blemish that is left on my report is First Premier which was the OC of the arrow financial account. If arrow financial deleted the account do you think First Premier will delete it as well since the arrow did?

If First Premier will delete this account as arrow financial did, that means I will have ZERO negative/collection blemishes on my report. My entire report will be positive. I'm so excited. I have been working on my credit report since March of this year! I never thought my credit report would be clean, never even thought my scores would be over 500. This forum has helped me sooo much, Thanks to everyone who has given me advice and pointed me in the right direction.

Message 7 of 30
jnydc
Contributor

Can you PM me the info on how to email Arrow!!

2009 Credit Portfolio: First Premier 450, Orchard Bank 400

2012 Credit Portfolio: AMEX; Gold, Zync, & Clear 5k
Citi Platinum Select 2k, Home Depot Store (Citi) 4k, Discover More 10k, Barclays Apple 2k, Cap 1 (secured) 2.5k
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi can you pm me the info you used?  i also have something with arrow.  they ere supposed to delete an item because they no longer collect for it but it has been over 45 days and they haven't. please send me the emailor fax you used.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind PM'ing me this as well, I'd truly appreciate it.

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.