cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASC/EMC Mortgage False reporting

tag
jwjeffries52

ASC/EMC Mortgage False reporting

I am looking for some help with ASC and EMC mortgage companies.  Both these companies went bankrupt and were sold.  ASC was sold to Wells Fargo and EMC was sold to Chase.  Both of the mortgages I have with them were paid in full in 2008.  For some reason they both are reporting 120 days late with zero balances in April of 2012 (4.5 years after both were paid in full).  Here is what I did on each one:

ASC - contacted Wells Fargo executive office.  I received an email back and they said that they cannot change it because the file is closed.  I asked for the documents showing that they even own the loan and the represenative told me that they do not have the documents.  In fact all they have is a copy of the original HUD statement and note to a local bank that originated the loan, but they have no transfers.  I now have a couple of problems with them.  They are reporting a debt incorrectly 4.5 years after it was paid in full and now I am not sure that they can even report it because they cannot prove they own it.  Suggestions?  I really just want it removed!!!

EMC - contacted Chase executive office and recieved an email back stating that they would look into it.  It has been removed except on Experian.  I went on Experian and challenged it and Experian confirmed that the account was correct and will not let me challenge the account again.  I contacted Chase and they said that they have sent the requests and they are no longer liable.  How else do I get Experian to remove it?  I cannot get Chase to send me a letter because they consider it closed.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.