Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T Report Again

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

AT&T Report Again

I paid AT/T January 2007, and had to dispute and fight with AT/T for 1.5 years to get it removed.  I noticed last month that they put it back on my report.  Prior to reporting again, they called which I explained the bill was paid.  I have moved since then, I know I have the copy of my bank statement to show payment, but I had to pay in increments to since they was not sure what was owed.  Now they are reporting almost the same amount off maybe by a $1 or so.  Do I have any recourse?  I am renting to own and should be ready to close by January.  Help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BlueNightStar
Regular Contributor

Re: AT&T Report Again

The BBB is an excellent resource for AT&T problems. I received a phone call from the vice president's secretary within days of the BBB forwarding my complaint on to them. My problem was the same as yours - account closed and PIF. They reported it to collections as unpaid, I never even knew about it until I checked my credit reports. Very frustrating.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.