Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATG CREDIT LLC IS BY FAR THE WORST OF THE WORSE

tag
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

ATG CREDIT LLC IS BY FAR THE WORST OF THE WORSE

So I was watching TV when an alert popped up on my phone saying my credit report and score had changed. Checked it and saw a new collections account on there for........wait for it..........$32!!! I immediately called the number listed on the credit file since it didn't state what it was for. The guy from Will and Grace picks up the phone with a NASTY attitude. I give him my name, the account number and my phone number. He stated that it was a bill from 2007 for Columbia club house for a CD. The artist name was Monica! I asked him who the hell is Monica and that's when he TRIED to go off!! "Everyone knows who Monica is, don't play with me. She's an R&B singer who sings for her life". I told him I don't know anything about this account and to verify it via email. He said NO and asked for my address so he can send me the dispute form. I told him NO and to give me his address so I can have my attorney call him.  THAT SET HIM OFF!! "Oh yeah sure we can do that if you want to. WHAT'S HIS NAME I might know him" I then called him EVERY name I could think of but a child of god and he hung up. I called right back and another guy answered and I told him to put the same **bleep** back on the phone that just hung up on me which he did. Before I could call him another 12 names he says to me " RYAN chill out. You're tripping over $32. I already removed and close the file which should update by Friday. No need to say you're going to assault me over $32. Call back Friday and the system will update or you can file a dispute with the credit bureau and it will be removed". I told him to have a nice day and hung up. I DON'T BELIEVE HIM! Should I file a dispute NOW or wait a month or so.  Planning on getting a new car in 6 months so the lil collections account is not really hurting me NOW but my score dropped 73 points!! 

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.