Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU BALANCE STILL SHOWING

tag
koky
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU BALANCE STILL SHOWING

Sometimes TU takes a lil longer to update... Sometimes before I buy myfico I call to see if it has been updated on their side or not...
Message 11 of 21
blk8
Regular Contributor

@eastexascout wrote:

Well i had myself removed aroun mid-JAN....so they've had a while to report correctly....

Anybody have an idea how to get balance removed?

Dispute the balance online with TU. It should be updated failry quickly ..... but you can risk the chance that the whole tradeline gets deleted.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 12 of 21
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

So just for clarification purposes, there should not be a balance showing on the CR after i've removed myself as AU?

"just trying to get my credit up..."
Message 13 of 21
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

No, the entire tradeline should be removed. The MyFico Gods may strike me down, but I say dispute it through the CRA's as not yours.

Message 14 of 21
blk8
Regular Contributor

@eastexascout wrote:

So just for clarification purposes, there should not be a balance showing on the CR after i've removed myself as AU?

I have 4 AU tradelines reporting on my bureau. All are closed/terminated and report the credit limit and a "zero" for balance.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 15 of 21
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I was an AU on an account for someone I dont know some how. I disputed it through the CRA's as not mine.  Transunion and Experian deleted it within two days, but Equifax took the full 30 days.

Message 16 of 21
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

So should i try to dispute the balance or what?

Message 17 of 21
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 18 of 21
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Is your objective to have the trade line removed, or just the balance?  Im not sure you could get just the balance. I think it would be all or nothing.

Message 19 of 21
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

I went ahead and had it disputed.  Read a couple other places that experian will review then take off due to their crappy reporting. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.