Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU PROS &CONS???

tag
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU PROS &CONS???

If all you want is the charge off removed you will probably just have to wait for it to age off . I doubt they will remove it but could always try to gw them.
Message 11 of 18
koky
Frequent Contributor

@ Sculpra will the Charge off come off if he adds me as an AU???
Message 12 of 18
koky
Frequent Contributor

@twall06 I have tried GWing for the Past 2months, but no success.. Have tried everything that I can imagine, but no success...
Message 13 of 18
Scupra
Super Contributor

@koky wrote:
@ Sculpra will the Charge off come off if he adds me as an AU???

No. It will just transfer the information from the trade line that you are an AU on. 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 14 of 18
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Just keep at it none of my gw letter hve worked for anything but i keep hoping ill finalky get them to a person that will help me out . And getting added as an AU will not change your old TL
Message 15 of 18
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Sorry for all those misspellings my kid was climbing on me .
Message 16 of 18
kbl7td
Established Member

I have a charge off with Cap One that I recently settled. Guess I'm going to keep GW like you guys and see what happens. It is really killing my report.

Message 17 of 18
koky
Frequent Contributor

All my negative account have been changed Positive except for Cap One& Sallie Mae... Sallie Mae isn't had to Crack from what o hear, but Cap One is as tough as an OX...
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.