New Contributor
pengy_wi

AU issues on report

My husband's mother had him as an AU on a TJ Maxx/Chase card and he had her remove him. The last reporting date for it on his CR is 11/10 and at that time it was over limit. Is there a way to get that deleted from his report?

pizzadude

Re: AU issues on report

pengy_wi wrote:

My husband's mother had him as an AU on a TJ Maxx/Chase card and he had her remove him. The last reporting date for it on his CR is 11/10 and at that time it was over limit. Is there a way to get that deleted from his report?

I believe that you could dispute with the CRAs as it is an account that doesn't belong to him ~ sometimes this works to remove AU accounts.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}