Contributor
kidshelper

AU question

My son in law has several CC with low balances and excellent pay history (not including the recent Home Depot fiasco).  Would my daughter benefit being added as an AU to the CCs with lower balances?  How do we go about making sure a "hard pull" would not be done on the ones we want to add her to?

Re: AU question

Hard pulls are never done for AUs.  Son-in-law needs to call CCC and tell them to add her as an AU

Tell him he is NOT to ask for a joint account  just AU!
Contributor
kidshelper

Thank you very much.  Is it possible some of the CCC may not want to add her without it being joint?

Yes but I have not heard of any. Each may have their own policy
Contributor
kidshelper

:smileyvery-happy:  Every little bit helps!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+