Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUD number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AUD number

How do you look up an AUD number? There is very little information on this anywhere. e-oscar is the only thing I found and it has very little information

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: AUD number

Welcome to the forums,

May I ask...What you need a AUD number for?    Are you disputing something?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't need an AUD number...it was given to me from the company after the company had made a mistake. I want to check my credit reports but I don't want to pay to see all of them...I thought there would be an easier way to see if it has been cleared from my credit rather than calling each of the credit agencies...I realize you get a free credit report every year but I have used all 3 of them up trying to clear up the issue.

Message 3 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

I copied and paste this from Annualcreditreport.com
Am I entitled to a free CR under state law?
In addition to consumers who are eligible for a free credit report through the Annual Credit Report Request Service; consumers in some states are eligible for a free credit report under state law. The following states have laws that make free credit reports available to consumers: Colorado, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont.

Also,  if you have been denied credit or are unemployed a CR can be obtain for free.
You can check the web sites, of each of the CRA's to find the list........what qualifies for a free or reduced CR's. Varies by states too.
Hope this helpsSmiley Wink
FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.