Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts not updating

tag
mamatried
Contributor

Accounts not updating

So I have a couple of cards that reported a higher util than I meant to allow in early July when the statement cut at the same time pending trans went through.... Grrrr... it's September and although those cards have been paid to $0 since then, they still show high util... should I try to charge just a couple dollars to each one, let it cut on the statement and then pay?

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Accounts not updating

@mamatried wrote:

So I have a couple of cards that reported a higher util than I meant to allow in early July when the statement cut at the same time pending trans went through.... Grrrr... it's September and although those cards have been paid to $0 since then, they still show high util... should I try to charge just a couple dollars to each one, let it cut on the statement and then pay?

Don't sweat it. UTI has no memory. Next statement date, just make sure you give it a couple more days to make sure no pending charges are left.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.