Established Member
Chanel3

Acs/ dept of education help

Hi everyone-

ive been fighting with acs/ dept of education regarding my account.  I have quite a few lates- luckily Acs is no longer the servicer.  I've disputed the accounts- come back verified every time.  I gw acs, but no luck.  I emailed the obudsman and they are unwilling to help with the GW.  After further research, I noticed there are some reporting errors And brought them to attention to the ombudsman- they reached out to the servicer who would update it.  I reviewed my credit report today and saw the date was updated, but no changes were made.

i want to get these account deleted- especially since I have a new servicer who is reporting.  Any ideas how to move forward with ACS or the Ombudsman?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+