Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Astra PFD Success (hopefully)!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ad Astra PFD Success (hopefully)!

After reading a few threads about PFD I found a collection on my CR I have the money to PIF however I wanted a PFD to remove it fully.

So I call in and tell the CSR that I noticed the collections on my CR. I say that I would like to delete it from my CR and that I'm able to PIF today if that can be done.

The CSR tells me that's not something that they do however since I'm able to PIF today he will put in a good word with his supervisor and ask for approval. Comes back about 2 mins later and says he spoke to supervisor and the supervisor gave the OK to do a PFD and that it will be removed from all 3 CRA's within 30 days.

After I provide payment he says that he will be sending me a PIF letter and to give the CRA 30 days to remove it also to not dispute it with the CRA's within those 30 days.

Do you think they'll really remove it? (Account is/was about 3.5 years old).
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ad Astra PFD Success (hopefully)!

Bump
Message 2 of 6
anjel4
New Contributor

Yes they will. I wish all collections were with them. They honor their word.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@anjel4 wrote:

Yes they will. I wish all collections were with them. They honor their word.

Thats great to hear! I actually have a collection with AdAstra, and am hoping to do a PFD if need be, mine is 4 years old aswell.

Hopefully ERC is just as friendly

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it's been 27 days it's been removed from TU but not EX or EQ Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - It took about the full 30 days to remove but they're removed from all 3 CRA's!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.