Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Astra Recovery Systems PFD Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ad Astra Recovery Systems PFD Success

Hey yall!!!

Just wanted to make a quick post about my success with AD Astra REcovery Systems. I've been in collections with them for 2 years now. Today I called them and stressed that I had the remainder balance of $300.00 and that I was ready to pay now and I would prefer a PFD. Sandra checked with her manager and came back and initially told me that she was going to deny it because I messed the first two arrangements up, but she reluctantly agreed to do it, but only if i was ready right now! She claimed that they couldn't email me a confirmation but they would mail me a letter with specifications of deleting from all 3 credit bureaus. I called back and spoke with another lady named Sandy and asked her to read to me the notes on my file and she said that there was a request for deletion on my account! I couldn't be happier! Finally on the road to success! Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for all the help on these forums, you guys really amke a difference!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ad Astra Recovery Systems PFD Success

Congrats!! Great tenacity in getting this done. Keep it going! You can do it. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Kenny!

Message 3 of 7
anjel4
New Contributor

congratulations!! yeah they are the best to deal with. they keep their word. I wish the last collection i'm dealing with was with them.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! They were actually the most difficult to deal with on my end lol. I'm just glad this battle is ov er! Keep pressuring them and they will finally give in to your requests lol! Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.