Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added as an au on a citi account

tag
jenrhi
New Contributor

Added as an au on a citi account

I was just added as an au on a citi account, gave them my ss# and they assured me they would not pull my report, just add the info to the account. They could not say they would report to all 3 bureaus but from what i read, this should be the case. Acct was started in 1992 and is always paid in full each month. Not sure what the cl is but my dad has impeccable credit. Respectively thru a tri merge just pulled , tu is a dismal 588, eq a 596 and ex a 635-- My report has 5 med collections all paid last year when i found them-1 new one that I have yet to pay because i just discovered it thru the tri merge (also a medical which i am going to attempt a pfd to the physician not the ca) My biggest problems on my credit are these collections and alot of inquiries. Any ideas on how much the au will raise my score?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Added as an au on a citi account

If that's your only CC, and that CC is free of any lates and has a low util, and your scores came from a lender, then I predict a solid double-digit gain into the low 600s. There's no way of accurately predicting, or even guesstimating with the info provided, so as always, YMMV.

Message 2 of 3
jenrhi
New Contributor

Re: Added as an au on a citi account

Actually I'm sorry, i was remiss in not giving all the details-I have a secured card thru applied bank with a $1000 cl, a capital one which originally had a $350 cl but they recently bumped to $750 and then i just applied and was approved for an HSBC at a $750 cl. I use these cards every month and pay way more than than the minimum so that I show a good payment history.

Also have a car loan thru Chase and a personal loan thru Lendmark. All the aforementioned have been opened within the last 2 years and all have been paid on time, every time.

My bancruptcy was discharged in 08/08 so I am desperately trying to get to 620 to secure a mortgage loan.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.