Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added info to CA Pinnalcle Credit Service re Capitol One CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Added info to CA Pinnalcle Credit Service re Capitol One CC

I have an Experian CR dated 3/08 showing the drop off date for my Capitol One CC account is April 2010. I pulled another Experian CR on 5/10/2010 and Capitol One is still showing up, as well as Pinnacle Credit Service who is collecting for Capitol One (though it does not state it is Cap. One I know it cannot be any other account.)  Should I contact Cap One? The CA? or Experian to dispute and get this removed?  Do I send a copy of the CR page showing the account was to be removed last month? 

I got to thinking and dug through my files.

I found there is another CA Northland Group who is collecting for Pinnacle Credit Services.  In this letter from Northland Group it say their client is Pinnacle Credit Services who is collecting for Capitol One. Do I send a copy of this letter as well and a copy of the old CR?

This may be a dumb question but do I need to send just the page of the old CR that shows the drop off date or the whole CR?  If so that's a lot of pages.

~Liz

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA Pinnalcle Credit Service re Capitol One CC

If you have the old copy, then I'd mail in a dispute with a copy of that old report and they'll remove it. EX seems slow for many.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA Pinnacle Credit Service re Capitol One CC

I got to thinking and dug through my files.

There is another CA Northland Group who is collecting for Pinnacle Credit Services.  In this letter from Northland Group it say their client is Pinnacle Credit Services who is collecting for Capitol One. Do I send a copy of this letter as well and a copy of the old CR?

This may be a dumb question but do I need to send just the page of the old CR that shows the drop off date or the whole CR?  If so that's a lot of pages.

~Liz

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA Pinnacle Credit Service re Capitol One CC

Probably is best to send the first page which shows your personal info (and report # if this is EX) and the page showing the TL.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.