Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added to CC -But not reported

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Added to CC -But not reported

I was added to wife's Belk CC in May and to date it has only shown up on Equifax. This account is reported on all three CRAs for my wife. What is the proper steps to get this added to the other two CRAs...contact Belks ....or contact TU and Experian? Everyone has been most helpful and I have learned a lot...Thank you
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Re: Added to CC -But not reported

Hello, this very same thing has happened to me with my mom adding me as an authorized user to her bofA credit card, and it's reporting to only one of the three.  I would like to get some insight on this as well.  I was told by someone to call the credit reporting agencies  directly.

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 2 of 4
Booner72
Senior Contributor

I just went thru this when my dad added me as AU to an account he had since 1994.  I spent quite some time on the phone w/ the credit union rep going back and forth.  The Eoscar system wouldn't allow her to add me because there is something about AU accounts that requres it to be done by the CRA's.  I was told by CU lady that it would show up eventually but it could take months.  She said it was out of her hands, that I had to just wait it out.  Not sure if that helps, but at least it's some information on how the system works.

I also called Equifax many many times about this and they said it was up to the bank to report it.  I really got the run around, but I sincerely believe that both ends were trying their best to help, obviously to no avail.

I ended up taking myself off because I'm going thru mortgage and I didn't want my first credit pull to not show it, and then right before closing to have it pop out of nowhere causing big delays in UW.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The CRAs enter into your credit file information reported by creditors and debt collectors.  They cant report information until it is submitted.  The CRA is not the party to address regarding non-reporting of information.  You need to contact the creditor and get them to report.  With no requirement under the FCRA for a party to report accounts to a CRA, you are relying on them. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.