cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding account to CRA through requests...

tag
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Adding account to CRA through requests...

I have 2 AU accounts on my TransUnion and Experian credit reports. Equifax has been slow in adding the accounts. I think this is due to some problems with my change of address recently with them I sent them a fax and letter asking to recognize the 2 AU accounts. Has anyone ever had any luck with requesting a CRA to report an account that the other 2 CRAs are already reporting?

I actually received 2 different Equifax Credit reports in the mail on June 17th. One report had my full file off acounts under my full name. The 2nd report was dated same day but was missing my middle name on the report heading. They listed one of the AU accounts and nothing else. Could I have 2 actual credit files right now with Equfiax just because of my middle name or initial missing? Can't be! SSN is same.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Adding account to CRA through requests...

keep me posted on what happens.  My life is depending on getting an AU account to report.  I have been lucky calling Equifax every day asking if they are there and so far they are not.  But the lady is nice enough on the phone to look.  How long did it take the other two cra's to put your AU accounts on and how many points did you get?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Adding account to CRA through requests...

Not all CCC's report to the big 3 CRA's.

Some report to 1 CRA and not the other 2 CRA's.,some report to 2 CRA's and not the last CRA.

And if you're a lucky AU, yours is reported to all 3 CRA's.

I would suggest calling the CCC, to see which  CRA's they report to.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.