Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address To Send PVD Letters

tag
jacksont81

Address To Send PVD Letters

Hi everyone,

I am new to posting but I read on these boards at least a few hours a day. I am absolutely astonished at all the info I have learned since coming here. Helps me to know there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am now in the process of fixing my credit. I have 2 PVD letters I have typed up and ready to send to CA's but where should I send them to? The address listed on the letter I receive to send in payment or the corporate address listed on BBB or should I sent it to both? The CA's are IC Systems and NCO Financial Systems. 

Hope someone can help me! Thank you in advance for taking time to read this.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Address To Send PVD Letters

Hello, and welcome. I'm assuming you mean PFD, which are pay for delete letters.

I always send them to the addresses listed on my credit report, if I cannot locate one, I call the company and ask where I can send correspondence. Good luck.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
jacksont81

Oh wow didnt realize I had typed the wrong abbreviation. Yes tgat is exactly what I meant. Thank you for responding and correcting my mistake. Eager to send off letters and get the ball rolling. 

Message 3 of 4
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@jacksont81 wrote:

Oh wow didnt realize I had typed the wrong abbreviation. Yes tgat is exactly what I meant. Thank you for responding and correcting my mistake. Eager to send off letters and get the ball rolling. 

It's a great feeling once they start responding and getting the answers you want. Good luck and keep us updated.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.