Did you mean: 

Address for Cap1 Goodwill Letter

tag
MizzB
Regular Contributor

Re: Address for Cap1 Goodwill Letter

@BungalowMo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had success with them removing a 30 days late. I called customer service and asked them to remove it and they did. I told them I never recieved the bill. I didn't use the email but found it on this site from someone who had.

Boo...that "excuse" won't work for me since I've sent GW's several times already & when I paid...I was on a 1 year payment plan & got it paid up.  Approx $2500& I still have a ton of lates....Smiley Sad

Wont work for me either. Guess I continue on my letter campaign and hope for the best. Smiley Happy BungalowMo - thanks for the encouraging words. Can't wait to get back where I was pre-layoff.

Message Edited by MizzB on 05-11-2009 07:01 PM
Message Edited by MizzB on 05-11-2009 07:01 PM
*********************************************************************************
Current Score (04/20/20): EQ:673; TU: 691; EX: 688 (FICO)
Starting Score (01/20/17): EQ:511 (FICO); TU: 521 (FAKO)
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 11 of 19
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Hey...it's not your fault!!  Smiley Happy  That was all me....

But now GLOBAL WARMING.....MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT....THE POSSIBLE RETURN OF THE MULLETT!!!  Those are all your doing young lady and you better hang that head!!!  

Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 19
MizzB
Regular Contributor

LMBO....Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
*********************************************************************************
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 13 of 19
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Yeah...we have to break the monotony of the constant "fix it" mindset & have a good laugh now & then! Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

i will  try the fax number
Message 15 of 19
MizzB
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
i will  try the fax number

Which fax number are you referring to?

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a GW for a charged off credit card to the basic Salt Lake City address and it worked instantly.

I have sent GWs, e-mails, secured messages and now letters to the CEO for erasing a few lates on another Cap One card, and I have been denied so far. It's the luck of the draw.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry meant email
Message 18 of 19
breeo

Hello! I have been googling to try to find the email address for capital one with no luck. I was wondering if you would be willing to email me the information as the forum had it removed. Thank you SO much! Edited

Edited to remove personal information. If needing to pass information privately, feel free to use the Private Message feature. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.