Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addresses for GW

tag
wakefield622
Established Member

Addresses for GW

I want to make sure I am sending these to the write addresses. I need to send a GW to:

Capital One

HSBC Bank

Verizon Wireless

Do I send these to corporate or is there a better address? 

TIA!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Addresses for GW

@wakefield622 wrote:

I want to make sure I am sending these to the write addresses. I need to send a GW to:

Verizon Wireless

Do I send these to corporate or is there a better address? 

TIA!

Always start by sending your GWs to the address(es) listed on your CRs. As attempts fail, then expand out with other addresses. I recommend using their website to find more like within the privacy policy, their corporate HQ, the address used for SEC filing info, etc. As you write more and more GWs, then you'll receive letters back with even more addresses on them. That's how I got these VZW addresses:

Here's some addresses:

Verizon Wireless, 3400 Forest Drive, Suite 2100, Columbia, SC 29204
Verizon Wireless, 3601 Converse Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
Verizon Wireless, 295 North Maple Avenue, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Verizon Wireless, P.O. Box 17120, Tucson, AZ 85731-7120
Verizon Wireless, P.O. Box 4009, Silver Spring, MD 20914-4009
Verizon Wireless, P.O. Box 1850, Folsom, CA 95763
Verizon Wireless – Mid Atlantic, P.O. Box 761, ATTN Customer Financial Service, Bedminster, NJ 07921-0761
Verizon Wireless, Attention: National Recovery, Department MS-400, P.O. Box 1850, Folsom, California 95630

To add, I got a successful PFD through them. All of these came from mid-2008, so some of this info may be outdated. 

ETA...also some of the addresses are regional based on the account holder. I'm in VA and someone from Cali might not get the same addresses.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.