Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addresses

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Addresses

So i have quite a few GW letters i am going to be sending out this afternoon....

If someone has had success with these companies, could you provide some contact information (fax, phone number, email, address?)

Superior Assets Management

Toyota Financial Services

Capital One

Credit Collection Services

Diversified Adjustment

Midland MCM

StateWide Collections 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
cp94550
Regular Contributor

Re: Addresses

I don't know if these companies will be listed, but I did a google search for "ceo mailing address database" and a few results down there is a site titled "CEO e-mail addresses".  You can then send them an email, or if you prefer snail mail you can at least get the persons name and title.  There is another website - ACA International - and you can do a search through their member directory.  I'm not sure if the names that pull up will be relevant people to contact regarding debts, etc, but it's worth a shot.

Starting Score: EX: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: EX: 651 on 1/31/16
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I dont trust these websites... no offence, but it seems kind of like you were advertising those sites.... 

Person to Person relations like this forum are best Smiley Happy 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 9
cp94550
Regular Contributor

I'm not offended and I am not advertising/promoting these websites.  I found a link to the ACA one by browsing these forums, and I was just doing lots of google searching when I found the other one.  I just thought my posting of these sites would be helpful to others in their searches.

Message 4 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

they are not always 100% legit or correct - and to get public information, why should you have to register for a site like most of these require?

That aside, lets get back to the point though Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
cp94550
Regular Contributor

Just to correct you, neither of these sites require registration.

Message 6 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, interesting note about those sites.

But if we can get back to OP's original question:

If someone has had success with these companies, could you provide some contact information (fax, phone number, email, address?)

Superior Assets Management

Toyota Financial Services

Capital One

Credit Collection Services

Diversified Adjustment

Midland MCM

StateWide Collections

Forums TOS do not allow the publishing of contact info of specific individuals at businesses (as opposed to customer service, an ombudsman's office, etc.), so if anyone has this info, please send it to OP by pm. Public posts will have to be removed.  --hauling

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

right on!!! thanks Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

BUMP - 

anyone have a good midland address?

this is my fourth attempt with them in 2 weeks haha 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.