Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice and GW Addresses

tag
akumaxv
Established Member

Advice and GW Addresses

Hello,

I am trying to get my credit report cleaned up.

I have some accounts that are old and I was hoping the experts on this site could offer some advice:

Basically, I would like to GW some late payments if possible:

Seterus - 30 Day Late January and August 2013 - Been a customer for 3 years (sent to them from BofA)

Spring Leaf - 30 Day Late January 2013 - (sent to them from from HSBC Beneificial, and my checks were going to the wrong address)

Benefiicial HFC - 30 Day Late January 2013 - (When they sent me to Spring Leaf, the checks were going to Springleaf, but the wrong address)

I have some older accounts with some other banks that I would like to see about a GW removal. However, based on the info below, does anyone think I have a good chance for that? If so, does anyone know the addresses to send GW letters to?

Citi Financial - Opened Aug. 2007/ Last Activity Oct. 2010 / Zero Balance

HSBC Bank - Opened August 2003 / Last Activity Dec 2008

HSBC Sony - Opened Oct 2005 / Last Activity Feb 2009

GECRB /PC Richard - Opened Sept. 2005/Last Activity Sept 2009

I have 3 cards with BofA that I had issues with, and went into a payment plan with them for the past 5 years, I just finished paying one off, and I have 4 payments left on one and 6 left on the other, all automatic withdrawals. Do I have any options with those entries in my CR?

BofA Credit Cards -  Opened Sept. 2005/Last Activity Sept 2009 - Pays as agrees November 2013

Thank you in advance for taking time and reading this post. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.