cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice and desperate for help with GW advice for Citi!

tag
Shoebox
Valued Member

Advice and desperate for help with GW advice for Citi!

Has anyone had luck getting lates removed from a Citi account? Due to an unfortunate series of circumstances, I have a string of late payments on my account and I want to see if they'll remove them.

I've had a long history of good credit, over 20 years, but when the economy tanked, my wife lost her job and we had to scrap by on savings and credit for over a year. Things got progressively worse and I made the decision - maybe not the right one - to join a DMP in October 2011. Payments have been made consistently every month to Citi per the agreement, HOWEVER, there was a late fee that was not factored into the DMP and that was not paid and Citi is counting that as multiple months of lates. It's completely my fault for not checking while we were going through the initial DMP process, but that's water under the bridge. I had no issues with them until then, a client since 2006.

Do you think a GW will help if I explain the situation? If anyone has had success, please let me know and who I should try and contact. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. This is killing me! Thanks...

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 727 745 731
Goal Score: 800 800 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shoebox
Valued Member

Re: Desperate for help with GW advice for Citi!

Bump. Can anyone offer any help here? Thanks again.

Message 2 of 3
Shoebox
Valued Member

Re: Desperate for help with GW advice for Citi!

Still looking for help and advice here. I'm sure someone out there has some positive Citi stories and is willing to shared. Anyone?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.