New Visitor
realwhatev3r

Advice, help , tips anything to help me

Hey i'm looking for some help/advice to get my credit score up. I'm looking for employment where my credit score definitly comes into play and i need to show im on the irght path. I pretty much dont know what to do at this point, i was recently declined for a secured credit card. I have several accounts in collections, huge student loans, and several cards have been charged off. I settled 2 accounts several years ago but they show as paid/settled for less. Currently my Credit Score is approx ~500 on all 3 buerus. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Advice, help , tips anything to help me

Focus on repair. Even if you add a new credit account it wouldn't mean your score would rebound. Read through these forums and you'll find that most of these posts are a how-to on getting a cleaner report.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+